YOUR VISIT WITH US
Much of the anxiety in dealing with new breast health concerns is the challenge of getting answers to your questions in a timely manner. Breastlink doctors focus exclusively on providing comprehensive breast care. Gain clarity on your breast health by contacting a Breastlink center.
* Please contact Breastlink for information regarding your coverage as these insurance company relationships may change from time to time. Breastlink is not financially responsible for denied insurance claims.
23961 Calle de la Magdalena
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Phone: (949) 770-0797
230 S Main St
Orange, CA 92868
Phone: (714) 541-0101
25455 Medical Center Dr
Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: (951) 894-7056
5363 Balboa Boulevard
Encino, CA 91436
Phone: (818) 480-7269
1441 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 272-2095
GET STARTED TODAY
Breast Cancer Symptoms & Answers Today
What is Answers Today?
The Breastlink Answers Today service is for women who have new breast health concerns (breast pain, breast lump, sore breasts, sharp pain in breast, amongst others). These can be breast cancer symptoms. Women can receive care from a Breastlink breast-dedicated surgeon within 1 business day of their appointment request.
Your Answers Today appointment will include:
- Consultation with a breast-dedicated surgeon.
- Review of available medical records.
- Diagnostic breast imaging, including mammography and breast ultrasound if indicated.
- Screening through our Risk Assessment Program.
- Referral to our support services.
- Personal plan of action.
Breastlink offers the Answers Today service to provide quick turnaround and timely answers to women with immediate breast health care needs.
What are Common Breast Cancer Symptoms?
There are several symptoms that commonly occur in women with breast cancer. Experiencing one or two or more of these breast symptoms does not mean you have cancer. However, women should be aware of symptoms and changes in their breasts to enable early detection of breast cancer.
Common breast cancer symptoms include:
- Palpable breast mass or breast lumps (lump in breast).
- Sore breasts, painful breasts (pain under breast).
- Swollen breasts.
- Changes in color of breast skin, such as a red spot on breast.
- Changes in nipple appearance.
- Nipple discharge.
What Other Conditions Cause Breast Cancer Symptoms?
Symptoms common to breast cancer can also be caused by benign and non-cancerous breast health conditions.
For instance, breast cysts and fibrocystic breasts can cause symptoms similar to breast cancer symptoms.
In most cases, these symptoms are not caused by breast cancer. However, in order to receive timely and appropriate treatment, women experiencing any of these symptoms should tell their physicians to help develop a breast health care plan.